Garage sales are amazing! I don't know why I never noticed before, but you really can score lots of amazing, brand new or nearly new finds when it comes to baby stuff at garage sales. One of the first things I found was an $80 baby gate on sale for $10. I knew this was a steal because I shopped for baby gates when I was first house training our dog, Annie, several years ago. I also knew this was a steal because another shopper actually tried to take the gate out of my hand! Lol, after that, I was hooked. Here's Annie, mystified by all of these new things.
I found lots of deals. I wasn't really keeping track of what I bought or how much I already had; I was just buying any new or nearly new outfits I thought were cute and storing them all in the basement. Since the nursery is really coming together, a few nights ago, I bought a few packs of kid hangers from Target and decided to wash and hang up all of the clothing (except onesies, which will go in a drawer). Holy crap! I bought a ton of stuff! Jamie was surprised when I told him I was able to wash all of it in two loads of laundry, until he looked into the dryer and saw just how many outfits two loads of baby laundry actually is. Here's the haul, minus onesies, including lots of hand-me-downs from our nieces. The adorable bright pink tutu on the right is a swimsuit from Jamie's other mom, Linda. I can't wait for our little one to try it out next summer.
This is one of my favorite outfits, from Jamie's mom. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment